Benefits of this Recovery Juice
This juice helps with inflammation in the body and also helps your immune system. Too much inflammation can occur after a longer, more intense workout. Inflammation leads to muscle soreness and overall longer recovery time.
Lemon helps replenish electrolyte which is critical to hydration while black pepper and cayenne help with the absorption of the turmeric.
- 10g fresh ginger (about a 1” piece)
- 10g fresh turmeric (about a 1” piece)
- 4 Carrots
- 1 Lemon peeled
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground cayenne
Thoroughly rinse all ingredients then add to juicer in this order:
Add black pepper and cayenne to juice.
- If you don’t have fresh ginger or turmeric substitute with 1/4 tsp ground ginger/turmeric.
- If you don’t have a juicer, blend in a high-powered blender and drink with pulp for extra fiber or strain or use cheese cloth to separate pulp.